Saturday 30 November 2013

Coffee Lamb Ribs

Last week, I saw a video by Makansutra on YouTube which really made me drool. Since pork is prohibited in our home, I prepared this dish using lamb ribs.  Instead of frying the ribs in vegetable oil as shown in the video, I baked them until golden brown. Recipe can be found at the end of the video. I must say that the Coffee Lamb Ribs are excellent!


I coated the lamb ribs with cornstarch and place them on a baking tray which is lined with aluminium foil.  Bake in a fan oven at 180° C for less than an hour or until golden brown.  There is no need to turn the ribs over because they get evenly browned on the underside.


Prepare the sauce according to the recipe.


Add the baked lamb ribs to sauce and mix well.


Serve warm or cold.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment